Bachelor of Business
Administration with Honours
Intakes: April/May & August/September
Study Mode: Full Time (PTPTN Available)
Duration: 3 years
Programme: School of Business & Management
The Bachelor of Business Administration with Honours builds on the skills and knowledge gained and provides students with an in-depth understanding of issues associated with management, local and national government and organisational aspects. Thus enabling students to work anywhere in the world, in various types of organisations.
The course is designed to integrate a deep understanding of the subject matter with the development of key skills and competencies, allowing students to adapt to a rapidly changing, dynamic, and competitive global marketplace. Upon completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of concepts and procedures relating to business functions and processes.
- Use analytics to make judgments and decisions, and deploy problem-solving methods in dynamic and changing environments.
- Analyse market and organisational conditions to identify and deploy tactics, operations and strategies that drive success.
- Establish personal and organisational values, ethics, behaviours and patterns of action that engender trust, respect and collaboration.
- Use critical thinking and problem-solving skills to make effective business decisions.
- Apply problem-solving methods to address both market and organisation-based problems with creativity and innovation.
Intakes & Requirements
- Pass STPM/A Level with minimum CGPA of 2.00 or Grade C in 2 subjects including a pass in Mathematics and English at the SPM level; OR
- Any other equivalent qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government.
Students will be assessed through a combination of written and oral examinations as well as assignments
- English For Business
- Business Accounting
- ICT For Business
- Business Mathematics
- Management Principles
- Micro Economics
- Business Statistics
- Managerial Psychology for Managers
- Business Communication
- Corporate and Business Law
- Hubunngan Etnik or Pengajian Malaysia
- Entrepreneurial Skills
- Financial Accounting
- Business Finance
- Operations Management
- Consumer Behavior
- Macro Economics
- Community Service
- Human Resource Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Managing information System
- Management Accounting
- Business Research
- Organizational Behavior in Multi-ethnic Malaysia
- Tamadun Islam dan Tamadun Asia
- (TITAS) or Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 2
- Corporate Finance
- Marketing Research or Strategic Procurement
- Brand Management
- Business Ethics & Corporate Social Responsibility
- Services Marketing or Logistics in Supply Chain
- Portfolio Management
- International Business
- Digital Marketing or Chain Integration
- Strategic Planning and Management
- Project Management
- Total Quality Management
- Industrial Training
- Supply Chain Marketing
- Marketing Research
- Services Marketing
- Digital Marketing
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
- Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Procurement
- Logistics in Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Intergration
*The Subjects listed above are merely indicative and may be subject to change. Additionally, students are required by the Ministry of Education Malaysia to complete Mata Pelajaran Umum (MPU) subjects.
|Tuition Fees||RM 16,900 per year||RM 10,000 per year||RM 14,000 per year|
*The fees indicated above is subject to change. Normal and Promotional fees are applicable to Malaysian’s students only, subject to terms and conditions. International students are eligible for special travel bursary. For more information, kindly contact our course consultants
The Buddy Bundle
Share and Save More!
We believe the best things in life are shared! Sign up with a friend today and enjoy an additional RM 1,000 REBATE from each!
Terms and conditions apply.