(MQA/PA 3553) (N/345/6/0491)
Bachelor of Business
Administration with Honours
Intakes: January, May, September
Study Mode: Blended
Duration: 3 years
Programme: School of Business & Management
The Bachelor of Business Administration with Honours builds on the skills and knowledge gained and provides students with an in-depth understanding of issues associated with management, local and national government and organisational aspects. Thus, management level career opportunities are widened as such students to work anywhere in the world, in all types of organisations.
The course is designed to integrate a deep understanding of the subject matter with the development of key skills and competencies, allowing students to adapt to a rapidly changing, dynamic, and competitive global marketplace. Upon completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of concepts and procedures relating to business functions and processes.
- Use analytics to make judgments and decisions, and deploy problem-solving methods in dynamic and changing environments.
- Analyse market and organisational conditions to identify and deploy tactics, operations and strategies that drive success.
- Establish personal and organisational values, ethics, behaviours and patterns of action that engender trust, respect and collaboration.
- Use critical thinking and problem-solving skills to make effective business decisions.
- Apply problem-solving methods to address both market and organisation-based problems with creativity and innovation.
Intakes & Requirements
- Foundation in Arts/Sciences, or
- 2 STPM Grade C/’A’ Level passes, or
- 5 Bs in senior Middle 3 (UEC), or
- 5 CPU passes with a minimum average of 50%, or
- 5 SAM/TEE examination passes with a university aggregate of 50% (ATAR 50%), or
LCCI Higher diploma and a pass in Bahasa Malaysia
Students will be assessed through a combination of written and oral examinations as well as assignments
- Learning Skills for Open and Distance Learners
- Hubungan Ethnik
- Principles of Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Management Information System
- Principles of Marketing
- Business Communication
- English Proficiency
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behavior in Multi ethnic Society 2
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Company Law
- Business Ethics
- Marketing Management
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- International Business
- Strategic Management
- Financial Management
- Effective Leadership and Development
- Financial Accounting
- Community Service 2
- Business Statistics
- Entrepreneurial Skills
- Management Accounting
- Business Law
- Introduction to Business Research and Proposal Writting
- Cross Cultural Management
- Elective 1
- Elective 2
- Elective 3
- Elective 4
Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Development
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Industrial Relationships
- Compensation Management
- Marketing Management and Strategy
- International Marketing
- Customer Relationship Management
- Brand Management
- Portfolio Investment Management
- International Trade Finance
- International Banking
- Consumer Finance
*The Subjects listed above are merely indicative and may be subject to change. Additionally, students are required by the Ministry of Education Malaysia to complete Mata Pelajaran Umum (MPU) subjects.
|Normal||Promotion Price||International Students|
|Tuition Fees||RM 12,900 per year||RM 8,000 per year||RM 12,000 per year|
*The fees indicated above is subject to change. Normal and Promotional fees are applicable to Malaysian’s students only, subject to terms and conditions. International students are eligible for special travel bursary. For more information, kindly contact our course consultants
The Buddy Bundle
Share and Save More!
We believe the best things in life are shared! Sign up with a friend today and enjoy an additional RM 1,000 REBATE from each!
Terms and conditions apply.