Intakes: April/May & August/September
Study Mode: Full Time (PTPTN Available)
Duration: FT – 2.5 years
Programme: School of Business & Management
The Diploma in Business Administration programme is created specifically to prepare students for general business administration positions within either the public or the private sector. Graduates will leave with sufficient knowledge to work their way eventually into their own specialised areas of business. The comprehensive curriculum provides students with the skills desired by employers.
Upon successful completion of the programme, the students will be able to:
- Interpret and critically evaluate and address business issues effectively.
- Address business management issues, select and apply relevant methodologies and devise appropriate plans.
- Analyse the business environment information and adopt innovative approaches to the development of business plans.
- Apply scientific and statistical methodologies in resolving business operations
Intakes & Requirements
- 3 SPM / O-Level Credits, or
- 3 B’s in UEC (Pass in Bahasa Malaysia), or
- SKM (Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia) upon completion of Level 1,2 and 3, or
- Other equivalent qualifications accepted by the Government of Malaysia
Students will be assessed through a combination of written and oral examinations as well as assignments.
- English Proficiency
- Pengajian Malaysia 2
- Computer Applications
- Introduction to Business
- Principles of Accounting
- Principles of Management
- Business Communication 1
- Business Mathematics
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Entrepreneurial Skills 1
- Organizational Behavior in Multi-ethnic
- Society 1
- Business Communication 2
- Principles of Finance
- International Management
- Business Statistics
- Business Ethics & Corporate
- Management Information Systems
- Consumer Behavior
- Managerial Accounting
- Introduction to Operation
- Malaysian Company Secretarial
- Supply Chain Management
- Introduction to Strategic
- Principles of Investment
- Community Service 1
- Business Law
- Human Resource Management
- Bahasa Kebangsaan A
*The Subjects listed above are merely indicative and may be subject to change. Additionally, students are required by the Ministry of Education Malaysia to complete Mata Pelajaran Umum (MPU) subjects.
|RM 16,900 per year
|RM 8,500 per year
|RM 12,500 per year
*The fees indicated above is subject to change. Normal and Promotional fees are applicable to Malaysian’s students only, subject to terms and conditions. International students are eligible for special travel bursary. For more information, kindly contact our course consultants
The Buddy Bundle
Share and Save More!
We believe the best things in life are shared! Sign up with a friend today and enjoy an additional RM 1,000 REBATE from each!
Terms and conditions apply.