Intakes: January, May, September
Study Mode: Blended
Duration: FT – 2 years | PT – 3 years
Programme: School of Business & Management
The Diploma in Business Administration programme is created specifically to prepare students for general business administration positions within either the public or the private sector. Graduates will leave sufficient knowledge to work their way eventually into their own specialised areas of business.
The comprehensive curriculum provides students with all the knowledge and skills that will require to be attractive and desirable by employers of all types. Areas of focus in this industry tailored programme will include Management, Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management and Accounting.
Upon successful completion of the programme, the students will be able to:
- Interpret and critically evaluate and address business issues effectively.
- Address business management issues, select and apply relevant methodologies and devise appropriate plans.
- Analyse the business environment information and adopt innovative approaches to the development of business plans.
- Apply scientific and statistical methodologies in resolving business operations
Intakes & Requirements
Intakes: January, May and September
- 3 SPM / O-Level Credits, OR
- 3 B’s in UEC (Pass in Bahasa Malaysia), OR
- SKM (Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia) upon completion of Level 1,2 and 3, OR
- Other equivalent qualifications accepted by the Government of Malaysia
Students will be assessed through a combination of written and oral examinations as well as assignments.
- English Profiency
- Kemahiran Keusahawanan 1
- Computer Application
- Learning Skills for Open and Distance Learners
- Principles of Management
- Business Communication
- Organizational behavior in multi ethnic society 1
- Introduction to Business
- English for Workplace Communication
- Business Mathematics
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Introduction to Operation Management
- Pengajian Malaysia 2
- Business Negotiation Skills
- Management Information Systems
- Organisational Behavior
- Quantitative Methods for Business
- Principles of Accounting
- Consumer Behavior
- Managing People
- Community Service 1
- Introduction to Law
- Introduction to Strategic Management
- Introduction to Finance
- Supply Chain Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Leadership and Team Development
*The Subjects listed above are merely indicative and may be subject to change. Additionally, students are required by the Ministry of Education Malaysia to complete Mata Pelajaran Umum (MPU) subjects.
|Normal Price||Promotion Price||International Students|
|Tuition Fees||RM 9,000 per year||RM 5,500 per year||RM 8,250 per year|
* All fees listed may be subject to change. The fees above does not include living expenses and accommodation. International student fees are applicable to Non-Malaysian applicants. Payment can be made by Cash, Cheque, Credit Card or Instalments. Kindly enquire about the 0% Interest Payment Plans that are available
The Buddy Bundle
Share and Save More!
We believe the best things in life are shared! Sign up with a friend today and enjoy an additional RM 1,000 REBATE from each!
Terms and conditions apply.
Have a Question?
Join the Conversation Today!