The Foundation in Arts (FIA) Programme is a preparatory programme that facilitates academic admission into a multitude of undergraduate disciplines in arts, humanities and social sciences.
Upon successful completion, you will gain an entry qualification to degree programmes in the areas of Law, Business, Management, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Economics, Human Resource Management and English Language, to name a few.
This course aims to give you the academic qualification required to enrol into the relevant undergraduate programme offering by Veritas. The programme aims to provide you with an enhanced level of academic literacy, skills and confidence to ensure a highly effective and smooth transitional process from secondary school into over 200 undergraduate programmes offered by Veritas and BAC Education Group.
You will benefit from a holistic and hands-on methodology through discussions, exploration and evaluation of issues, in addition to developing presentation skills.
Intakes & Requirements
Intakes: January, April and September
To enrol into this course, you are required to have a minimum of:
- Pass with min 5 credits with a pass in Bahasa Melayu and History
- O-Level- Pass with min 5 credits
- UEC – Pass with min 3Bs including a pass in English
- Other qualifications- Students with other qualifications will be considered upon senate’s approval
Students will be assessed through a combination of written and oral examinations as well as assignments and presentations.
- Thinking Skills
- Basic ICT
- English I
- English II
- Essentials of Ecomonics
- Introduction to Law
- Introduction to Management
- Introduction to Marketing
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
Select Any TWO (2)
- Introduction to Finance
- Introduction to Legal Skills
- Writing & Research Skills
- Introduction to Psychology
- Introduction to Visual Arts
- Introduction to Mass Media and Communication
*The fees indicated above is subject to change. Normal and Promotional fees are applicable to Malaysian’s students only, subject to terms and conditions. International students are eligible for special travel bursary. For more information, kindly contact our course consultants
Have a Question?
Join the Conversation Today!
(Ask About Our Integrated Degree Value Proposition)