Intakes: January, May, September
Study Mode: Blended
Duration: 2 years
Programme: School of Education & Social Sciences
The Master of Education will enable you to acquire extensive educational knowledge and skills to function as effective teachers, education officers or lecturers. You will be capable of making decisions, planning and carrying out duties as well as conducting research in their related fields of specialisation in educational institutions.
The programme is intended for those seeking to learn about the current trends and issues in education, promoting the use of technology in a learner-centric environment, engaging in critical and reflective analysis leading to the integration and application of a variety of research-based methods and processes in the classrooms.
This programme also meets the growing demand for producing educators who are able to critically analyse and synthesise their professional knowledge and professional practices. You will be able to solve significant problems, generate and communicate knowledge effectively via the practice of lifelong learning in developing diverse educational specialisations and individual talent.
Upon successful completion of the programme, the students will be able to:
- Make judgement on relevant theories and practices and demonstrate capability of producing new and creative knowledge in order to be effective and inspiring professionals;
- Critically analyse and synthesize the understanding of their own sources of mature professional knowledge and professional practices to solve significant problems;
- Plan and execute innovative projects, research initiatives and write dissertations, theses and reports for the purpose of building and applying knowledge for the benefit of the profession and society as a whole.
- Demonstrate capabilities in generating and communicating knowledge effectively through the practice of life-long learning and life-long contribution.
Intakes & Requirements
Intakes: January, May and September
- A Degree / Undergraduate Qualification that is recognised by the University College
- Other qualification(s) approved by the Senate
Students will be assessed through a combination of written and oral examinations as well as assignments.
- Instructional Technology
- Educational Psychology
- Learning and Cognition
- Measurement and Evaluation in Education
- Qualitative Research Methodology
- Models and Strategies of Teaching
- Legal Aspects in Education
- Quantitative Research Methodology
- Curriculum Development
- Statistics for Educational Research
- Emerging Perspectives in Educational Leadership
- Curriculum of The Future
- Master’s Project
*The Subjects listed above are merely indicative and may be subject to change. Additionally, students are required by the Ministry of Education Malaysia to complete Mata Pelajaran Umum (MPU) subjects.
|Tuition Fees||RM 25,900||RM 16,200||RM 20,200|
*The fees indicated above is subject to change. Normal and Promotional fees are applicable to Malaysian’s students only, subject to terms and conditions. International students are eligible for special travel bursary. For more information, kindly contact our course consultants/em>
The Buddy Bundle
Share and Save More!
We believe the best things in life are shared! Sign up with a friend today and enjoy an additional RM 1,000 REBATE from each!
Terms and conditions apply.
Have a Question?
Join the Conversation Today!