Intakes: January / May / September
Study Mode: Full Time (PTPTN Available)
Duration: 3 years
Programme: School of Business & Management
The Bachelor of Business Administration with Honours builds on the skills and knowledge gained and provides students with an in-depth understanding of issues associated with management, local and national government and organisational aspects. Thus enabling students to work anywhere in the world, in various types of organisations.
The course is designed to integrate a deep understanding of the subject matter with the development of key skills and competencies, allowing students to adapt to a rapidly changing, dynamic, and competitive global marketplace. Upon completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Evaluate theories and concept of business.
- Communicate creative and innovative ideas effectively.
- Apply critical thinking skills for decision making.
- Display innovative entrepreneurial skills.
- Demonstrate leadership, teamwork, communication and social skills in accordance with ethical and legal practices.
- Apply the skills and principles of lifelong learning in their academic and career development.
Intakes & Requirements
- A pass in STPM, with a minimum Grade C (GP 2.00) in any 2 subjects, and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level or any equivalent qualification; OR
- A pass in STAM with a minimum grade of Jayyid, and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level; OR
- Any qualifications equivalent to Diploma or Advanced Diploma (Level 4 or 5, MQF); OR
- Matriculation/Foundation qualification with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 out of 4.00, or any equivalent qualification.
Students will be assessed through a combination of written and oral examinations as well as assignments
- English For Business
- Business Accounting I
- Information Systems
- Quantitative Techniques I
- Management Principles
- Business Accounting II
- Micro Economics
- Quantitative Techniques II
- Leadership & Team Building
- Business Communication
- Corporate and Business Law
- Bahasa Kebangsaan
- Pengajian Islam / Pendidikan Moral
- Public Speaking
- Business Finance
- Organizational Behavior
- Macro Economics
- Human Resource Management
- Operation Management
- Business Research
- Managing Information System
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Pengajian Malaysia
- Entrepreneurial Skills and Business Ethics
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Consumer Behavior
- Business and Society
- Business Taxation
- Portfolio Management
- International Business
- Corporate Governance
- Strategic Planning and Management
- Malaysian Company Secretarial Practice
- Total Quality Management
- Research Project
- Supply Chain Marketing
- Marketing Research
- Services Marketing
- Digital Marketing
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
- Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Procurement
- Logistics in Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Intergration
*The Subjects listed above are merely indicative and may be subject to change. Additionally, students are required by the Ministry of Education Malaysia to complete Mata Pelajaran Umum (MPU) subjects.
*The fees indicated above is subject to change. Normal and Promotional fees are applicable to Malaysian’s students only, subject to terms and conditions. International students are eligible for special travel bursary. For more information, kindly contact our course consultants