Intakes: January, May, September
Study Mode: Blended
Duration: 3 years
Programme: School of Business & Management
The Bachelor of Business Administration with Honours builds on the skills and knowledge gained and provides students with an in-depth understanding of issues associated with management, local and national government and organisational aspects. Thus, management level career opportunities are widened as such students to work anywhere in the world, in all types of organisations.
The course is designed to integrate a deep understanding of the subject matter with the development of key skills and competencies, allowing students to adapt to a rapidly changing, dynamic, and competitive global marketplace. Upon completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of concepts and procedures relating to business functions and processes.
- Use analytics to make judgments and decisions, and deploy problem-solving methods in dynamic and changing environments.
- Analyse market and organisational conditions to identify and deploy tactics, operations and strategies that drive success.
- Establish personal and organisational values, ethics, behaviours and patterns of action that engender trust, respect and collaboration.
- Use critical thinking and problem-solving skills to make effective business decisions.
- Apply problem-solving methods to address both market and organisation-based problems with creativity and innovation.
Intakes & Requirements
- Foundation in Arts/Sciences, or
- 2 STPM Grade C/’A’ Level passes, or
- 5 Bs in senior Middle 3 (UEC), or
- 5 CPU passes with a minimum average of 50%, or
- 5 SAM/TEE examination passes with a university aggregate of 50% (ATAR 50%), or
LCCI Higher diploma and a pass in Bahasa Malaysia
Students will be assessed through a combination of written and oral examinations as well as assignments
- English for Business
- Business Accounting
- Information Systems
- Management Principles
- Micro Economics
- Organizational Behaviour
- Business Communication
- Corporate and Business Law
- Financial Accounting
- Business Finance
- Consumer Behaviour
- Macro Economics
- Human Resource Management
- Managing Information System
- Management Accounting
- Business Ethics & Corporate Social Responsibility
- International Business
- Strategic Planning and Management
MPU Subject (Cumpulsory)
- Hubungan Etnik or Pengajian Malaysia 2
- Entrepreneurial Skills
- Community Service 2
- Organizational Behaviour in Multi-Ethnic Malaysia
- Tamadun Islam dan Tamadun Asia (TITAS) or Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 2.
- Portfolio Management
- Brand Management
- Project Management
- Total Quality Management
- Business Mathematics
- Business Statistics
- Business Research
- Operations Management
Electives Emphasis Area:-
Choose One (1)
- International Marketing
- Marketing Analytics
- Services Marketing
- E- Marketing
- Logistic Management
- Strategic Procurement
- Logistics in Supply Chain
- Supply Chain intergration
- Cyber Security
- Artificial Inteligence
- Data Analytics
- Introduction to Block Chain
- Capital management
- Financial policies
- International finance management
*The Subjects listed above are merely indicative and may be subject to change. Additionally, students are required by the Ministry of Education Malaysia to complete Mata Pelajaran Umum (MPU) subjects.
*The fees indicated above is subject to change. Normal and Promotional fees are applicable to Malaysian’s students only, subject to terms and conditions. International students are eligible for special travel bursary. For more information, kindly contact our course consultants