The Diploma in Business would provide a student with the essential skills and competencies needed to excel in a business career. This programme would set the foundations for a student intending to pursue further qualifications in Business. The programme is designed to promote a student’s understanding in the core areas of business which are usually the prerequisites towards more advanced business subjects. This programme is equivalent to Year 1 of a degree programme and is specifically equivalent to Level 4 of UK degree qualifications.
Upon completion, you will be able to: ·
- Develop the ability to identify and understand key concepts in business.
- Develop the ability to identify and understand the impact of economic, cultural, environmental and political changes on business.
- Explore the critical role of business theories in improving social and economic conditions in modern societies.
- Apply theories to conduct business analysis, reasoning and problem solving competently.
- Learn to collaborate in a variety of business settings and contexts.
- Develop vital communication skills including effective listening and critical reading, objective and persuasive writing, presentation and other essential oral communication skills, as well as the ability to conduct in-depth research.
All Inclusive Fee
This course is FREE for successful applicants under the appropriate HRDF/ PERKESO Scheme.