The Diploma in Digital Transformation aim to provide students with the essential skills and competencies to responsibly take on appropriate jobs with moderate autonomy. The students should possess a combination of knowledge and skill to assist in an organisation’s computing needs. Further, this programme would set the basics for students intending to pursue further qualifications in Information Technology. The programme is designed to promote students’ understanding in the core areas of Information Technology (IT) which are usually the prerequisites towards more advanced IT modules
Upon completion of this course, you will learn to:
- Possess essential IT knowledge, skills and aptitude to meet an entry level of IT job specifications;
- Utilise computing tools and techniques by applying knowledge and interpreting information to solve problems;
- Execute routine tasks and are proficient in the use of relevant tools in their area of training;
- Perform IT support services;
- Have effective communication skills to convey information, problems and solutions;
- Have communication, team and interpersonal skills, and are aware of their social and ethical responsibilities; and
- Possess skills for lifelong learning and career development.
All Inclusive Fee
This course is FREE for successful applicants under the appropriate HRDF/ PERKESO Scheme.