The Foundation in Digital Transformation (FIDT) Programme is a preparatory programme that facilitates academic admission into a multitude of undergraduate disciplines in arts, humanities and social sciences. The programme aims to provide you with an enhanced level of academic literacy, skills and confidence to ensure a highly effective and smooth transitional process from secondary school into over 200 undergraduate programmes offered by BAC. Upon successful completion, you will gain an entry qualification to degree programmes in the areas of Law, Business, Management, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Economics, Human Resource Management and English Language, to name a few.
Upon completion of this course, you will learn to:
- Utilise facts to describe and discuss concepts, principles, and processes in a specific field of study;
- Apply fundamental principles in the field of study to identify and solve problems;
- Conduct academic activities such as collect, analyse, organise, and process data/information to make conclusions individually or in groups;
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing;
- Utilise basic digital technology applications to seek and process data related to a specific field of study; and
- Search, interpret, and use relevant information to pursue lifelong learning independently.
All Inclusive Fee
This course is FREE for successful applicants under the appropriate HRDF/ PERKESO Scheme.