The Foundation Diploma in Law is a comprehensive programme designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills needed to pursue a degree in law or its related fields. This course gives students a solid grounding in core subjects such as Academic Skills, Academic English, Introduction to ICT and Introduction to Law which develops their skillsets to help them succeed in almost any career The programme also provides students with an enhanced level of academic literacy, skills and confidence to ensure a highly effective and smooth transitional process from secondary school into over 300 undergraduate programmes offered by the BAC Education Group.
- Minimum 1 GCE O-Level Pass or equivalent;
- Completion of Year 10 of Studies or equivalent;
- Completion of Year 9 of Studies, to be taken into consideration if it is an official completion of secondary education in student’s country of origin;
- Completion of International Baccalaureate Middle Years Programme;
- Other private or foreign qualifications, to be assessed on a case-by-case basis;
- Mature student applicants over the age of 25 who will be assessed on a case-by-case basis and may be subject to a formal interview for recommendation for admission.
All Inclusive Fee
This course is FREE for successful applicants under the appropriate HRDF/ PERKESO Scheme.