Westlaw Asia & Westlaw Classic: Researching Cases and Legislation
ABACUS Digital Library presents:
“Westlaw Asia & Westlaw Classic: Researching Cases and Legislation” — in collaboration with Westlaw.
In this session, you will learn how to:
· Search & discover cases, laws and regulations.
· Tricks to search information faster and better.
· Read and interpret legal citations.
· Approach complex legal questions.
· Access important legal documents.
· Conduct legal research.
· Keep up with the latest changes in the law.
· Get practical experience with exercises during the session.
This training will definitely make you better at finding and using legal information!
Speaker: Ms. Sasa Lam (Practice Training Specialist)
Date: 12 December 2023 (Tuesday)
Time: 2:30pm – 3:30pm
Platform: Microsoft Teams
Join here: https://tinyurl.com/Westlaw121223
Meeting ID: 281 364 418 845
See you there!