MASTER OF BUSINESS
Whether you are a fresh graduate, a high level executive or an entrepreneur, the MBA programme by Veritas University College is a transformational programme designed to prepare you for the challenges and the complexities of the hyper-competitive global business environment. Revolving around the core principles of flexibility, efficiency and functionality, our ground breaking MBA programme can be seamlessly tailored to your personal and professional needs.
Through a comprehensive business education and exposure to the practical application of the latest strategies and thinking relating to organisational development and evolution in the knowledge economy, Veritas’ unique blended learning and teaching methodology, infuses pedagogic approaches that combines cutting-edge delivery technology and experiential learning that is geared to give you an excellent grounding in general management together with in-depth understanding and development of key skills within your selected concentration areas to empower you to meet the current and future industry demands.
Our MBA programme is the perfect match for those looking to distinguish and propel themselves in an increasingly competitive global job market and shape their own future.
The course is designed to integrate a deep understanding of the subject matter with the development of key skills and competencies needed to adapt in a rapidly changing, dynamic, and competitive global marketplace. Upon completion, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of complex modern business concepts, functions and best practices as well as contemporary issues and challenges
- Understand current thinking on leadership influences an organisation’s planning to meet current and future leadership requirements in the real world.
- Apply analytical skills when conducting business analysis, data management and diagnostic problem-solving skills in order to support management decision-making.
- Demonstrate leadership and team membership skills needed for implementing and coordinating organizational activities and managing change.
- Develop an understanding of global competitive environments and ability to navigate the global strategic issues facing a corporation.
- Integrate business knowledge and management techniques to aid planning and control in a changing environment.
Duration: 18 Months
- Bachelor’s degree (level 6 MOHE) with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 or equivalent, as accepted by senate
- Bachelor’s degree (Level 6 MOHE) or equivalent with CGPA below 2.50, may be accepted subject to a minimum of five (5) years of work experience in the relevant field
- Assignment, Presentations, Forums & Exams
Students are required to complete a total of 9 module components consisting of 6 Core Modules and 3 Elective Modules within a selected concentration area that consists of specialty and industry relevant modules. Students will be assessed through a combination of assignments, presentations and examinations.
Upon successfully completing the required modules, students will be awarded an MBA which may be used in their respective designation, while the accompanying transcripts will illustrate the concentration area of study undertaken.
Elective (Choose 1)
- Project Management
- Information Technology & Digital Transformation
- Strategic Management
- Organization & Business Management
- Marketing Management
- Managerial Finance
- Business Research Methods
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Managerial Economics
- Master Project
|All Inclusive Fee||
* All fees listed may be subject to change. The fees above does not include living expenses and accommodation. Option for EPF withdrawals.. Payment can be made by Cash, Cheque, Credit Card or Instalments. Kindly enquire about the 0% Interest Payment Plans that are available